Changes between Version 1 and Version 2 of SmokinGuns/MachoBastard/MulegePrison


Ignore:
Timestamp:
Jan 26, 2014 3:57:18 PM (4 years ago)
Author:
barto
Comment:

added google earth picture

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • SmokinGuns/MachoBastard/MulegePrison

    v1 v2  
    1515The Mulege Prison (Pronounced Moo-Leh-Heh) was built by soldiers and local residents under the direction of Captain Arturo Alvarez in 1906. The prison served as a territorial penitentiary housing prisoners from La Paz, Loreto, and Constitucion up until its closure in 1975. Prisoners with lesser infractions were released from the jail at 6:00 am to work odd jobs in order to pay for their clothes, a cot, and blankets. They were called back to their cells at 6:00 pm by the blow of a conch shell. In actuality the prison is used as a museum. 
    1616 
     17[[Image(mulpris_layout.jpg)]] 
     18 
    1719'''Map Details:''' 
    1820