[MP] Christmas Town
Discussion: here in the forum
Licence: CC BY-NC-SA
None!, the hardest part was to found some structures related to Christmas back to 1800, so i picked here and there for some physical references.
- Bot Friendly (Optimized to avoid erratic Bot behavior).
- Good for 5+ players
- PK3 Ready (Just copy to "Smokin' Guns/smokinguns/" and you are ready to go!)
- Includes Dev Files (.map/textures/scripts and so, for those who feel like mapping)
- Hi-Res Lightmaps (May cause weird lightning glitches, depends on your hardware based on my tests.)
- 3 Modes Included (3 different maps).
- Cash Mode (Only cash spawns in the map, classic SG)
- Weapon Mode (Only weapons spawn in the map, no cash).
- Bank Robbery (This is my first BR map, glitches may be around).
- Many new textures made by me (Some from Joey/SG Staff slightly modified.).
- Some new ASE Models made by me.
- It took me Aprox. 20 mapping hours and 3+ design hours.
- Compile time 20min each map (DM,DMW,BR).
- Compressed in 7zip, to avoid any further RAR conflicts.
Notes and manure:
Didn't end up as i first pictured it, it's also very hard to find good structural appearance references to 1800~1900 Christmas photos (as I mentioned before). I made a hundred tests to avoid any texture conflicts as in my previous releases, everything seems fine now, judge by yourselves and comment! I'll be posting new maps in about 2 to 3 weeks since I'll be kinda busy with xmas dinner, new year stuff, dia de reyes and whatnot, I wish our community happy holidays and all that nonsense!